Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Best Friend's Bridal Shower

When it comes to party planning, I'm your girl! I absolutely LOVE throwing parties, themes and all. Can anyone tell me what we did before Pinterest?! So many great ideas to help me and her sisters plan my bestie's bridal shower with a "country chic" vibe. We wanted to stay with her color scheme- red, white, & some gold. Chevron was a must with the décor! The shower was a huge success and we can't wait for the next festivities, the bachelorette party :) 

*Invitations*
Ordered from this Etsy Shop for only $15 and Mallory's sister Nicole printed them on card stock. Easy and so cute! Here is an example picture of the invite...
*Food & Drinks*
The mimosa bar was fabulous with a variety of juices and fruit. Homemade sangria and lemonade. Different fresh salads and macaroni bar with lots of toppings. Yummy cupcakes for dessert.

*Games*
We played a "He said, She said" game, where the guests had to pick if Mallory or Cody said/did it. While Mal opened presents, we played Bridal Bingo- guests fill out blank bingo board with gifts the bride might get and if they get 5 in a row, yell bingo for a prize! Our gifts for those who won the different games were a variety of hair/body care items from Ulta with a cute tag saying, "From Mallory's Shower to Yours". As guests left the shower, we had different types of mini wine bottles, "Eat, Drink, & Be Married".

*Decor*
Bridesmaids
Can't wait to document all the details from Mallory's bachelorette party next weekend! Since I'll be the sober preggo, I said that I'll be the party paparazzi :)

XOXO,
Sara 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute shower! Love the mimosa bar and love the game where you have to guess who said what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You guys did such a great job! The decor and food looks awesome! Such a lovely and country chic shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies are looking really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks perfect here! Bridal showers are the best amongst all other wedding functions. I simply loved the arrangement and decoration done here. I have also booked one of the Los Angeles event venues for my best friend’s bachelorette cum bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete