Monday, May 26, 2014

14 Weeks Bumpdate

Hello 2nd trimester!! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going and how much I am really enjoying it! I feel so lucky that my first trimester was great with no morning sickness or feeling bad. Let's see how well I am liking it all once I enter my third trimester.

My baby at 14 weeks...
* He or she is probably sucking their thumb and wiggling toes.
* Kidneys are making urine plus liver and spleen are doing their jobs too.
* Baby is growing lagugo, a thin peach fuzz like hair all over the body to help keep warm.
How far along: 14 weeks and 6 days

Baby Size: 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces

Gender: We don't know yet but will find out soon! My guess is BOY & so is Jeff's!

Total Weight Gain: Not sure I haven't weighed myself this week

Maternity Clothes: Little bit of maternity mixed with my regular clothes

Movement: Nothing yet, should be able to in a few more weeks!

Sleep: Doing better and having some crazy vivid dreams

Best Moment of the Week: Having my college girlfriends come visit for the weekend!

Missing Anything: Nope

Food Cravings: Popcorn and lemonade

Symptoms: Some headaches but that's all really

Labor Signs: Not even close

Wedding Rings: On

Happy or Moody most of the week: Happy, happy, happy :)

Looking Forward to: Pool time and getting a tan plus my next doctor appointment in 2 weeks

Pictures of my fun friends weekend..
pool during the day

XOXO, 
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous! Pregnancy looks amazing on you!! High-waisted skirt..where?? I love!! You are so stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! You always know how to make me feel good :) Found adorable maxi skirts at Charlotte Russe for super cheap- bought 4 for like $40!

    ReplyDelete