Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekly Bumpdate *11 Weeks*

Happy Friday everyone!! Can't believe it is May already! Time is flying by, which I am totally ok with knowing that my little baby boy or girl will be here in November :) Now for my weekly "bumpdate" {update} to track my growing progress and document special memories to look back on after baby Neisslie arrives. When I first started following blogs where "moms to be" posted pregnancy updates, I thought that was such an awesome idea. It lets your family and friends see how everything is going and it will always be there for you to look back at or even once your kids aren't so little anymore & grown up, they can see how we dealt with as well as felt about our pregnancies!




How far along: 11 weeks and 5 days

Baby size: 1.6 inches *Lime*

Gender: just dying to find out { I think it's a boy}

Total weight gain: 2 pounds! Giving into my cravings a little too much :)

Maternity clothes: Some maxi skirts and a couple tops to go with!

Movement: Nada! Can't wait until I can feel baby

Sleep: Doing better especially since subbing a lot lately, so I'm extra tired once I get home.

Best moment this week: Talking with Jeff about what we think baby will be and what he/she will looks like :)

Miss Anything: Not really

Food Cravings: Sweets and Mexican food- chips and salsa!

Symptoms: Still feeling good.. little belly bloat and some breakouts around my chin

Labor Signs: Not at all

Wedding rings on or off: On!

Happy or moody most of the time: A little emotional at times this week.. ha sorry Jeff!

Looking forward to: Next ultrasound to see our little lime again :)

Note to baby: Dear baby Neisslie, this week I want you to know how much I believe in your dad. I know he will take such great care of you. He is already going above and beyond for the both of us. He thinks about you all the time and can't wait to find out if you are going to be a boy or girl. I love how much he loves you! Love, your mom & dad

Have a wonderful weekend!!

XOXO, 
Sara 

1 comment: