Monday, June 16, 2014

17 Weeks

Hello all!! Had a crazy busy weekend with my best friend's bachelorette party (post to come) and Father's Day festivities, I am finally getting to my 17 week bumpdate! I CAN NOT believe I am 4 months pregnant. Holy moly almost half way there! I am really hoping these next few days fly by because my gender reveal party is this Saturday :) BOY or GIRL?!?!


How far along: 17 Weeks

Baby Size: 5.1 inches long and weighs 5.9 ounces

Gender: WE FIND OUT SATURDAY! OUR GUESS IS BOY :)

Total Weight Gain: Stood on the scale today- 143 lbs. so hoping to get a few more pounds on before next doctor appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Regular dresses, maternity shirts & shorts, and new bras for sure!

Movement: More little flutters! I'm ready for a good strong kick ;)

Sleep: Doing well, switching sides throughout the night and still crazy dreams.

Best Moment of the Week: Going to my gender ultrasound and seeing the baby moving all around (so hard not to look when they checked for the sex)

Missing Anything: Some alcohol this weekend at my best friend's bachelorette party.. just water for this girl!

Food Cravings: Mexican food and candy *cry baby tears* hehe

Symptoms: Still some headaches and itching a little on BBs and belly

Labor Signs: Not at all

Wedding Rings: On

Happy or Moody most of the week: Very happy and excited!!!

Looking Forward to: SATURDAY! Will we have a litte miss or little mister?!?!

XOXO, 
Sara 

1 comment:

  1. Ohmiword! Your bump is so stinking cute! And don't worry about the pounds! They will come! You are healthy and look great! I hope boy too! Your bump sure looks all boy!!

    ReplyDelete