Monday, February 17, 2014

WIWW

Just another manic Monday... blah! Here is Central Illinois, we are experiencing freezing rain and icy roads :( I am so ready for it to be spring. Stuck in the house, I decided to get some things done like laundry and cleaning. I'm also starting my new workout program, 21 Day Fix, which I'm ready excited about! Details about this workout are HERE in my previous post. Now on to today's post... I haven't done a WIWW post in a while, so I made sure to take some pictures of my outfits this Valentine's Day weekend. Jeff and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse on Friday since everywhere else we booked up. So Saturday was are real date night as we went to listen to a great jazz band and then dined at our favorite local restaurant called Paco's Sol Bistro. Delicious food and always a great time. Another wonderful Valentine's Day down in the books :)

WIWW *What I Wore Weekend*
Necklace- Francescas
Black top- Francescas
Leggings- VS Pink
Boots- Kohls
Necklace- Von Maur
Sweater- Von Maur
Cami- Forever 21
Lauren Conrad Leggings- Kohls
Date Night Fun!


Have a wonderful week :) 

XOXO, 
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment