Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Food For Thought

As a new Beachbody coach, I am ready to jump right in and start helping people with their health and fitness! Who is ready to eat better, workout more, and lose those lbs.?!?! I have been researching and learning all about my new business since signing up to become a coach. I know I have a lot more to discover and by no means think I know everything just because I am a Beachbody coach. I'm here to share what I know in hopes to inspire and motivate others to join me on this journey to become a better YOU! 
In preparation for my new workout program 21 Day Fix, I need to get my grocery list ready so I eat clean and get my body is the best shape ever! I am kicking off a FREE clean eating challenge. What is that you might ask? Well, I will be your coach at no cost and provide you with a grocery list and meal plans with recipes along with a private accountability group on Facebook! This group will be the perfect way to jump start your weight loss and get you headed down the right road of eating healthy. I would love to help you :) 
Please contact me if you have any questions or interest- spneisslie@gmail.com or Facebook message me!

XOXO, 
Sara 




No comments:

Post a Comment