Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up & WIWW


Hope you all had a great weekend but the dreaded Monday is here once again.. blah! Jeff and I had a fun filled weekend with our 3rd wedding of the summer & my dad's 62nd birthday.

What I Wore Weekends...

The dress I wore to the wedding was from another one of my favorite stores called Apricot Lane. This store is similar to Francesca's with unique styles and trendy looks, so of course it is right up my ally. There is a location about 30 minutes away in Bloomington, IL and every time I'm in the area I have to stop by and "just look"- ha who am I kidding, I always end up purchasing something :) I also just received news that they are opening another store in Champagin, IL, and I can't wait to check it out!

Hubby & I at the wedding reception
Dress- Apricot Lane
Necklace- Francesca's
Yours truly singing "Stop in the Name of Love" for
our table in order to get our food from the buffet
On Sunday, I got to enjoy lots of sun & pool fun with my parents for my dad's birthday! He may be 62 years old but he has the heart of a teenager. My dad is seriously one of the funniest people I know, he is always making everyone laugh even when he doesn't realize he was being funny. He is the one who got me addicted to sugar with our "candy runs" we use to make when I was younger if we were out of "goodies" he would say. My dad has always given me great advice & I love him more and more each day. I am so proud to tell people I am his daughter and hope for many more birthday celebrations together :)
Love You Dad!!
These weekends just keep going by faster & faster now that the summer is half over :( Time please slow down! Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!

XOXO, Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment