Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

It's the middle of the week everyone and you know what that means...

Sorry I was MIA this past weekend for my wrap up & WWIW but hey, better late then never right?!

This weekend Jeff and I attended our 4th wedding of the season and it was such a beautiful ceremony & reception. One of my favorite things about the whole night was during the reception there was a special video they called a "same day edit" that give all the highlights of their big day including- guys golfing, girls getting ready, the couples first look, vows, entrance to reception, & wedding party dance! How sweet it that??! That is something they will be able to treasure forever :) Congratulations Rachel & Tyler Petersen! 

The Beautiful Couple! 
Hubby & I 
Duck Face!
WWIW
 Mint Dress- Lulu's
Necklace- Von Maur
Blush Colored Heels- Jessica Simpson
Hope you all have a great rest of the week & enjoy your weekend! I am getting very excited because my family from Connecticut & Arizona will be arriving tomorrow for a fun filled weekend celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday & grandparents 61st wedding anniversary! Many pictures to come :) 

XOXO, Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment