Thursday, January 2, 2014

Long time, no blog.. 2013 picture rewind!


Hello, hello, HELLO!!! I have missed all my blog friends and followers :) I can't believe I haven't blogged in months :( so much has been happening with our Neisslie family, that I put the whole blog thing on the back burner, but now I'm back! With the new year here, I am making a promise to keep up with the blogging!

I wanted to post a year in review through pictures in order to re-visit special memories from 2013. I thought 2013 was a wonderful year but I think 2014 is going to be the best yet.. moving to a new state, finding a new job, and meeting new people are just some of the big changes coming to the Neisslies :) Can't wait!
January 2013 Start of the year!
Best Friends.. Wolf Pack.. February 2013 
Nashville March 2013
Rain was not going to ruin our fun!!
Ember's 1st birthday April 30th, 2013
Cubs Game in April 2013
Smile.. it is freezing outside!
Lindsay's Bachlorette Party in Nashville June 2013
Coleman Wedding June 2013
Grandparents Anniversary Party
Art Party Studio Girls Weekend
My bestie Mallory's going away party :( 

Cubs game in August 2013
Girls Weekend in Wrigleyville September 2013
Kelsey's 25th Birthday Celebration November 2013
BFF Love!
Baby Coleman Gender Reveal December 2013
Mama to be & me 
Congratulations Chase & Lindsay!
Texans Game in Indy! Go Cody White #67
2 of my favorite people.. my husband & bestie!
Happy 25th Birthday to me :) December 18th, 2013
Merry Christmas from The Neisslies :) 
Last wedding of 2013.. Congratulations David & Frances :) 
That's a wrap on 2013!!!!
Wow! What a great year with family and friends :) Excited to see what 2014 has in store! Hope everyone has a wonderful new year and remember to live every day to the fullest! New year.. New attitude!
XOXO, Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment