Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tasteful Tuesdays


How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday?! I'm feeling pretty great and excited to share a new post that I want to start on Tuesdays. I don't know about you but I'm all about finding yummy recipes via Pinterest and trying them out! I mean, what did we do before Pinterest?! That site is A-MAZ-ING to say the least. So with that being said, I want to share a new recipe every Tuesday and hope you will want to try it too and even share with me in return by leaving a comment :) Once I get a little more tech savvy here on Blogger I will have to create some kind of link up party for "Tasteful Tuesdays".


Taco Chicken Chili 

Just look at that picture and your mouth should start to water (I know mine does). This recipe is so simple and easy to prepare. My husband could eat the whole crock-pot full of this chili if I let me him because it tastes that delicious. Also it is only about 200 calories per serving! Perfect for a fall/winter night :) 

Ingredients 
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn kernels
16 oz tomato sauce
28 oz diced tomatoes
Packet of taco seasoning
1 tbsp. chili powder
3 or 4 chicken breasts  

Add all ingredients into crock pot and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 and ENJOY :) 

Let me know what you think! I would LOVE to have feed back from all my blog friends if they tried the recipe. Also comment and share one of your favorite chili recipes. Follow me on Pinterest to see all my wonderful food pins as well.

XOXO, 
Sara

4 comments: